Monday, July 16, 2012
Tightrope
Janelle Monae.
I can't remember the first time I saw Janelle Monae perform. All I know is that I was absolutely amazed by her ability to work her legs. OMG. This girl right here can move her legs! I'm not even going to pretend that I am very familiar with her work either. This post was really inspired by how impressed I was when I heard her "Tightrope (Wondamix)" featuring Lupe Fiasco and B.o.B. I was being lazy on my couch one day and thought about my VH1 Soul channel and wondered what they had to offer me at that moment and voila! I saw B.O.B dropping an impressive mix of words and I got hooked. I really like the song. Actually, I love it! Here it is:
This is my favorite part of the song:
Black and white tux, ain’t no need for no other colours
Ta-ta-talking about ‘wa-wa-why don’t she change her clothes?’
Well they ain’t seem to mind the last three times I posed in Vogue.
Ain't mad at her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment