So far, the race to be the chosen one of the people of the United States has been interesting. Although I have to admit, this race, hasn't been much of a source of excitment for me as the 2008 race to the White house. The most fun I've had so far was watching the GOP Presidential Primary debate where Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, and Tim Pawlenty were all vying to be their Party's nominee. I can't tell you why I am not really excited about the race in general, but I'll be lying if I say I am not excited about the three Presidential Debates that have been scheduled to take place before November 6.
The first Presidential Debate will be broadcast on major networks in the United States tomorrow, October 3rd. It will take place at the University of Denver, Denver, Colorado from 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Eastern time. That's 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Central time.
I cannot wait! I want to see how they'll both compose themselves while facing each other. I want to see how they'll avoid answering questions. I want to hear their plans for America. They'll be no pundits twisting what they say. We will hear for ourselves what they are both thinking. To me, debates are like trials, and at trials the most knowledgeable attorney doesn't always win. Sometimes, the winner wins because he knows how to compose himself, think on his feet all while making sure he is presenting himself as the one to believe to the jury. Of course, I want the best for America and I want the best candidate to be the successful one during the debates but hey, I want to have fun too; I also want to be entertained. I want to see how each Presidential candidate thinks on this feet and how each of them will try to convince me that he deserves my vote. Like I said, I can't wait!
If you are an eligible voter, and you plan to vote, please make sure you are registered to vote. Different states have different registration requirements. Some States require that you register to vote at least 30 days before election day, and some States do not have that requirement. Make sure you know what the rules in your State are. Also, as you may know, some States have implemented laws to ensure that
Who else is excited about the debate tomorrow? What are you looking forward to? Do you plan to vote on November 6th?

wack, wack, wack debate.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I kept thinking "Will the real President Obama please stand up?"
ReplyDeleteWe'll see how round two goes. I have a feeling that the President will come out swinging.