Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BRANDY gets love for 2/11

Brandy dropped her long awaited album today after a four year break. Her twitter followers/stars have been tweeting all day about how great the album is, as well as her peers in the music industry like India Arie and Kelly Rowland, whom also have nothing but praise for her album. Monica even changed her twitter avatar to the picture below:


India Arie tweeted the following:  


Kelly Rowland tweeted:




Always nice to see women support each other. I'm a Brandy stan, so I'll more than likely purchase the album this weekend. Can't wait to hear it. Has anybody purchased it yet? What do you think about it?





Photo: Monica Brown's Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I have it! I am not done listening but i am rooting hard for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're fast, Taynement. I'm rooting hard for her too. What do you think about it so far?

      Delete
  2. I am done. I love it. I hope the rest of the public recognizes it but my hopes aren't up. I think she will have good first week sales and huge drop second week. Hardly Breathing and Wildest dreams are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice. If you say you love it, then I believe it's good cause you know music. A lot of people on twitter are raving about Hardly Breathing and Wildest Dreams too. I cannot wait to listen to the album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait what, who are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ghost. Kidding. It's @onakachiblog. I joined twitter on August 16, probably have less than 20 tweets, so my twitter ID will not solve any mysteries. I'm a long time reader of your blog, that's how I know.

    ReplyDelete