Sunday, September 16, 2012

Four Faves

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket





I have a confession, do you want to hear it?

Who am I kidding? I will say it whether or not anyone wants to hear it. :) My confession is that I like fashion. I don't know why or how I got into appreciating fashion. I just know I like looking at clothes and I appreciate what I think looks good. I wouldn't say I'm a fashionista though.  When I think of fashionistas, I think of people like her. 

Anyways, the photos above are some of my favorite looks from various events that occurred last week.

First Photo: The first photo is of Selita Ebanks arriving at a NY fashion week event and I like her look because she looks so good in the dress.  It's well fitted and even though she's showing some skin, she doesn't look tacky. I love the sunglasses on her and I think her shoes are to die for.  I wonder how her man would rate this look.

Second Photo: It's another photo from NY fashion week.  Olympian Allyson Felix was spotted arriving at a show looking fabulous.  I like her makeup, her shoes and her smile! If I had to change anything about the look, it'd be the blue bracelet.

Third Photo: I suspect that a lot of people probably won't care for this look because of all the prints. I like it though because I think Solange Knowles did a great job of pulling the look off.  I think she was able to make it look good (at least to me) by not going overboard with the colors. Her top matches her shoes and her top and bottom both have white in them.  The yellow purse provides a pop of color.  I also like the red lippie.

Fourth Photo:  I like the fourth photo mainly because of Ms. Viola Davis' afro.  I also like her accessories with the dress and of course her winning smile!

So, there you have it. Those are my favorite looks from last week.  What do you think? Who would you knock out of my list?

I'm thinking about writing a post on my favorite looks from the Toronto International Film Festival.  Hopefully I'll get around to it.

Hope everybody has an awesome week ahead.






Source & Source


No comments:

Post a Comment