Saturday, October 27, 2012

This. Is. The. Remix.

It's that time again, remixwind time! Do you see what I did? Yes? No? Maybe? :) This remixwind edition will feature pictures of celebrities campaigning for President Obama and a few pictures from his campaign. Yes, there is a picture of Kerry Washington. I mean, why not? In fact, I'll start with that. :)

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington has actively campaigned for President Barack Obama for a while. In June, she helped register voters in Florida. I love the Obama/Biden scarf she's rocking. She looks excited, doesn't she?


Tracee Ellis Ross



Actress Tracee Ellis Ross has been campaigning as well and has been at several campaign stops. She was in Nevada helping with registering voters and was in Ohio too. The picture above was taken in Ohio, and the one below, in Nevada. Dedicated lady. By the way she has a tres chic/awesome website. Check it out here.


Tatyana Ali 


Tatyana Ali is another actress that has been doing her part. Here she is making sure people Barack the Vote in Pennsylvania.


Jay-Z and Beyonce / No Doubt
Beyonce and Jay Z hosted a fundraiser in New York where they raised approximately $4 million dollars for the President's reelection campaign. The President thanked them saying, "To Jay and Bey, thank you for your friendship." He also said his wife and daughters were annoyed that he got to spend time with the superstar couple (while they remained at home). He also said he felt a kinship to Jay Z because they were both fathers to daughters and their wives more popular than them. I wonder if Beyonce looked at him like that the whole night. Love it!



Gwen Stefani, who is a fan of the President got to meet him recently with her No Doubt crew. Gwen, who is a fan, tweeted the following with this picture: Really??!! In Touch Weekly reports that Gwen is one of the President's top campaign financiers. I don't know whose look is more adorable. Beyonce's or Gwen's?


This picture below, is one of my favorites.

These kids were lucky to have the President visit their school recently and it looks like that boy at the back kissing that girl on the cheek is thinking: You said the President is coming? Oh, he's here. Nice. Did you say he is the first Black President in the United States and one of the coolest ever? Nice. I should pay attention? Bump that, I gotta kiss my girl. I wonder if that little girl's dad waited for him after school when he saw this picture. You know how protective fathers are of their daughters.  I think the picture is so cute. His parents need to frame this one. Have you voted? I planned to go and vote today but I got stuck doing something else.
I hope to vote next Saturday. I don't want to wait till November 6th because I imagine the lines will be super long on that day.






Photo Source: Twitter/Tumblr

2 comments: