Last month, I went there and I looked around the store, at the mall in my neighborhood, for long Editor pants and they were no where to be found. I was so sure they were sold out, and made a mental note to return another day to purchase my favorite pants.
Today, I went to another store at a larger mall, dashed to Express looking for my favorite pants and couldn't find any. I found a cashier and asked about long pants and she informed me that they might not have any because they don't order them for their stores anymore *Gasp!* Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!??
She told me I could still order them online and have them delivered to the store, and I could come back and pick them up, and not have to pay for shipping. Ok, that's all well and good but I wanted them today. Arrrgh! I was very disappointed because all my Editor pants have seen better days. Actually, all but one have seen better days. It's interesting to me that the only Editor pants that look decent is the pair I bought while I was in college. That one still looks decent but the numerous pairs I've bought since then don't last as long.
Has anyone else noticed that the quality at Express has changed? Am I the one that has left the Express Clothing Store without long editor pants?
If you loved Editor pants and have found an alternative that is as good as how Editor pants used to be please, please, please let me know. Meanwhile, I'll suck it up and just order them online and have them delivered to the store close to me.
I miss the good ol' days.

No comments:
Post a Comment